Thursday, December 16, 2010

kim Kardashian blog

Family Christmas Cards Through the Years

Kim Kardashian Jenner Family Christmas Card Through Years
Since we revealed our 2010 Kardashian/Jenner family Christmas card yesterday, I wanted to show you guys all our Christmas cards from past years. It’s so fun looking back at these! I love the themed ones from when we were younger… like the motorbikes and leather!? LOL. If you look closely at the one with Kourtney, Khloe, Rob, my dad and I, you can see that they actually spelled Khloe’s name wrong in the card!!
We have a lot of traditions in our family, but I think our family Christmas card tradition is one of my favorites. We create a new family snapshot every year that we can look back on and as our family grows we create new memories together. Do you guys have any special family traditions?

Our 2010 Family Christmas Card!

Kardashian Jenner Family Christmas Card Nick Saglimbeni 2010
Every year the whole family gets together to take pics for our family Christmas card. This year was extra special because we had a new addition to the family… little Mason!
We went super glam this year and each went for our own look. Kourt chose a tailored suit to match Mason and Scott, Khloe went for gorgeous peach ruffles and I chose a floor-length white gown.  How stunning do Kendall and Kylie look!? This might be my favorite of all our family Christmas cards!
Thanks to the wonderful Nick Saglimbeni who shot the photos. I am wearing an Emilio Pucci dress and vintage earrings.

Loving Ciara’s New Album

Kim Kardashian Ciara Album Basic Instinct
I’m really loving my girl Ciara’s new album Basic Instinct!
I love supporting my friends and I saw all the hard work and effort she has put in to making this album and I’m so proud of her! Everyone should check it out.
On Kourtney and Kim Take New York you guys will see how Ciara talked me into doing something crazy!

My First Time at Madison Square Garden

Kim Kardashian Jingle Ball New York
Last weekend I attended the Z100 Jungle Ball in New York City! Jonathan came along with me and we bumped into Justin Bieber on the red carpet, and the gorgeous Katy Perry backstage.
It was my first time at Madison Square Garden and I got to present on stage at the beginning of the show in front of an insane crowd!!  I wore a stunning Zac Posen dress, a Kotur clutch, Christian Louboutin shoes and Lorraine Schwartz bracelets. I love this dress!!

Kim Trend: Gold Tone Jewelry

I love gold jewelry for the holiday season! It’s super festive, glamorous and can add a little sparkle to an outfit.
I think mixing metals is also fun. When designing my jewelry line for Bebe we mixed silver and gold tones together to create some stunning pieces. I wouldn’t usually wear a solid silver piece with an entirely gold piece, but I think when there are different metals incorporated into one piece of jewelry it totally works. What do you guys think?

Covering Cleo, South Africa

Happy Birthday Mason!

My little Mason is one year old today!!!!
Words can’t express how much little Mase has changed my life. He is such a blessing to our family and watching him grow into a gorgeous little man is so amazing. Looking back at all these pics, it’s crazy to see how fast he has grown… it seems like just yesterday we were all at the hospital with Kourtney for his birth, and now he’s walking around all on his own and I can barely lift him, lol!
Happy birthday Mason, my favorite little man! I hope you’re ready for another year of smooches ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment